News, Job, Admission, Scholarship, Campus Gist *Beauty & Fashion*

Labels

Ads

17 Mar 2018

See How Pregnant Woman Escape Herdsmen by Climbing a Tree


In the last count, no fewer than 23 villages had been attacked in Bokkos and five others, leaving no less than 35 thousands of others homeless.

The tragic incidents, one of the highpoints of a pregnant woman who escaped death by a whisker after she climbed a tree, had heralded last week with the killing of a 17-year-old student of Government Secondary School Jebbu, Bassa LGA. Lumumbah Chayi was attacked and killed by some gunmen suspected of being fulani herdsmen while returning from a mining site near Gero Village at Jos South Local Government Area of ​​the state.

Ruth Samson, it was a miracle she escaped the rampaging killer herdsmen, having to climb a tree for the first time in her life, to avoid the killers' sword. She said, "God rescued me by forcing me to climb a tree while the Fulani men were pursuing us in the bush. I noticed they were just starting out, they were divorcing each other. That gave me an opportunity to climb a tree willy-nilly.

"I never climbed a tree in my life. So, how I got the courage to climb the tree is still baffling me. When the gunmen were through the others, they came back to me, but I was at the top of a tree, watching them. Luckily for me, none of them looked up, probably because they never thought I could climb a tree in my condition. It was God that saved me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment